JOHN O’CONNELL: A PEEK INSIDE THE PART OF THE PORTFOLIO THAT’S NOT IN CASH

John O’Connell holds about 26 per cent cash for his clients. That prompts the question what’s the other 74 per cent consist of? The Chairman and CEO of Davis Rea Investment Counsel gives investors a sneak peek in his ongoing conversation with Mark Bunting.